533i Starter

Thanks to everyone who responded, particularly those who sent me pictures !

I used WD40 to loosen the bolts on the starter and on Saturday morning myself and my Dad managed to get it removed and a replacement fitted.  Total cost was $90 plus time.  The starter came from Bimmerworld for a very reasonably $52 delivered and the rest was tools.

Much more satisfying than paying out $390 to the mechanic and not having anything to show for it.

Cheers - Damian.

FREE Web based email, Online shopping and chat from http://www.Glenavy.com
Did you go into Glenavy today ?