Rust at bottom of front doors...

I've got a 1990 535i (red) with about 110,000mi.
I just noticed that the bottom inside of both front
doors is rusting, unfotunately worse than I originally
thought (I assumed just some surface rust...sand,
prime and paint).  However, some of the rust is all
but through the inner panel, and some of the lower
edge of the door (where the molding strip is stuck on)
is also involved.

I'm looking for advice/options:
 - cut out the rust and fiberglass in replacement?
 - use a power wire brush, coat with Corroless and
wait
   until spring?
 - does anyone make just a lower replacement panel to
   weld-in? (seems the best choice)

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm bummed!  The rest of the
car is perfect!

Thanks!

Michael Menard
Chicago