Bumper repair

The racoon I struck, cracked the cowling under my bumper on my 92 325i,
and in doing so, cracked the bottom part of the plastic cover to the
front bumper.

If the bumper doesn't need to be replaced, because any integral brackets
or whatever aren't damaged, can you recommend a method of glueing this
crack--about 6 inches on the bottom, spreading at most an 1/8 inch?
Will a repair of this sort hold?  Is it ABS plastic?  And, does the
whole bumper come as one piece or is the cover separate?

I know, us New Jerseyeans ask a lot of questions!

Thanks very much for any quick answer you can offer!

Cordially,

Doug in NJ