Car Care

	The most recent issue of the Roundel had an article on car detailing.

	1.  Among other tips, it recommended, :"...wash the exterior with a
mild soap containing moisturizing oils, using a 100% cotton cloth or sea
sponge."

	I have been using Turtle Wax car washing liquid which I strongly
suspect does _not_ contain "moisturizing oils".

	Anyone know of an online source where one could order such a car
washing liquid...other than Griot's Garage.  I have had enough problems
dealing with them to never want to order anything from them again.

	2.  Same article also suggests, "At least twice a year, you should
deep-clean the paint to remove bugs, tar, acid-rain residue, sulfuric and
hydrochloric acid deposits and other environmental contaminants that attack
your car's surface."

	It goes on to suggest that several, if necessary, applications of a
fine-cut cleaner are safer than one application of a heavier duty cleaner.
I have used Meguiar's Fine Cut Cleaner in the past and it _seemed_ to work
out OK.  Anyone recommend a better brand?

	Finally, the wax.  I have been using Zymol polish.  I called the
800 number on the Zymol bottle and asked if it was a polish or a wax.  They
said it was a wax.  What do experienced hands on this Digest say?  Wax or
Polish???

	Many thanks,
	Bob G

1992 525i