BMW Gasoline Additive

	A neighbor of mine just gave me a half-dozen, 8-oz. bottles labeled
"BMW Gasoline Additive", with the claim "Prevents Accumulation of Carbon
Deposits".  He bought them years (10?) ago when he had a used BMW; he now
owns a Benz.

	They are distributed by BMW of North America, so I assume it is a
reputable product and not some "miracle" bull**** flogged by some
fly-by-night outfit.

	I have a 92 525i (E34/M50) with 82k miles.

	Would you folks recommend throwing this stuff away or using it?  If
you recommend using it, how often would you add an 8-oz. bottle to the tank?

	Many thanks,
	Bob G.