Replacement top for 92 325ic

Can anybody provide me with feedback on replacement tops for an E30 325ic? The prices I've found
range from $450 (Bavarian Auto) to $1500 (imported German top), plus another $350 for tension
straps and seals, with an additional $400 for labor. I want a good quality top, at least as good
as the original, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg.
Any comments would be greatly suggested.

=====

Phil  D
AROC 38653
76 Alfa Spider