Re: Mesh Wind Deflectors

The mesh wind deflectors for E30 and E36 and E46 BMW convertibles is a
BMW part.

It covers not only the back seat, but also has the flip up part that
covers the area behind the head rests.

Great investment. Fits perfectly because it is a BMW part made for your
car. Comes in a nice storage bag. Talk to a dealer you need the E36
version.

I don't have the part number handy, but it was one of the first things I
bought for my E30 convertible, and really make top down driving
pleasurable. Price as about $475 CDN.

Rolf

 Rolf Drommer - Member Services
                 BMW Car Club of British Columbia