water in the e30 trunk...

it could still be one of your taillight gaskets.  When they leak, sometimes
it's just in a small area, such as near the "seam" of the quarter panel/rear
panel.  I'd change them if they haven't been already.  Trunk seal can be a
culprit too, and it's easy to change.

If your power antenna's drain isn't clear and run correctly, that can also
be a source.  When the antenna is extended, the water enters the telescopic
sections and near the base, I believe, and there is a provision on factory
and aftermarket power antennas (antennae?) for a drain hose, which needs to
be routed through the grommet in the bottom of that "well" in the left-hand
corner of your trunk.

- -Rod Birch
with a "dry" e30 trunk, after two taillight gaskets and one trunk seal