Convinced wife to keep her keyed 95 540i! Hooray!

Well, thanks to all your great ideas of 2 door coupes for her to buy, to
replace her "unsporty" and currently wearing a nasty "keymark" 95 540i.  I
read her some of your posts, looked at Lexus coupes (ehhhhh -  they're....
ok), that incredibly HOT 97 Jag XK8 coupe, and some others.  I even found a
97 British Racing Green XK8 on the Texas Cars website that one of you sent
me for only ..... pant pant.... $35,900!  I was sure she'd go for it and
we'd be flying down to Texas this weekend, but when I showed her the pic on
the internet she said "Steve, they're just going to key that even more
beautiful car and I'm going to be sick when it happens!  I guess I'll just
keep the 540i, as the Jag is just too nice a car to be driving to work in
that area of town".  I was even disappointed for a minute, being a car head,
and thinking of having that sleek, highly desireable and rare 2 door coupe
in the garage instead of her 540i, until I realized, "wait a minute, you
just put 20 grand back in your pocket!"  Well, I detailed her car out to the
max yesterday and now she has this new appreciation for her "boring,
unsporty 4 door"!  God knows what BMW was thinking when they put white
interiors into cars (green exterior on a white interior- BMW calls it light
silver, but damn if it ain't .... white!), but when they're clean, they look
great.  I told her what some of you guys said about her 540i handling better
than the Lexus SC400 or GS 300/400- that really got to her.
Thanks, ya all.  You just saved me a small fortune!
Steve Robinson
95 740i
95 540i (safely still a member of the family)
88 911