Re: A/C blower works on full only

Priit,

You didn't say what car you have, so it's hard to provide an answer. If you
have an E30 3-series model, you can access the resistor pack by removing the
access panel on the firewall.  There are four screws that must be removed
the open the panel, and you'll probably need to cut a few cable ties which
hold wire harnesses against the panel.

Once open, you need to unfasten the two plastic blower housing straps, and
remove the plastic blower housing cover.  You'll find the resistor pack
underneath.

- -rb