EZ-"BOMB" replacement

Next time you need to replace a "BOMB" give me a call/e-mail, I'll teach
you the easy way I do it.  I've never had to remove a regulator or any of
the plumbing yet on any yr/model BMW.  I'm too lazy, don't have the time,
or the heart to take that much money from my customers.
  I'll also teach you what to look for to see if your regulator is failing
because using a failing regulator can blow-out your new bomb, and steering
pump, and steering unit.

 Dan Patzer the CyberWrench from BIMMERS ONLY Seattle's exclusive BMW hobby
shop
Providing O.E.M. parts, Independent service & Instruction since 1964
 12724  Marine Drive,  Marysville, Wa. 98271
72' tii touring   K1200LT   85' 732i   R850R
http://www.nwlink.com/~bmrfamly/   425-259-3601