1985 528E

Hello List:

My 528E has the following idle problems.

    When cold car hesitates (boogs down) - does not do it when warm.
    Erratic idle 800 rpm to 1,100 rpm.  When car warms up it sometimes
has a perfect idle.  Other times
    is  jumps between 800 rpm to 1,100 rpm.

I just had a major tune-up including new wires, plugs, distributor cap,
rotor, etc.

Any ideas where I should look next to resolve these problems.

Thanks to everyone:
John

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of angus2.vcf]