02 parts for sale.

Hi listers....
My father in law had two BMW 2002's. Before his wife
"suggested" that the cars leave the premises, he took all of the parts
he could muster and put them in the basement. They have
been there for 10 years. I am an MG person, but I took a look at all of
the parts and If I found similar MG stuff, I would be
psyched!....He does not want to piece meal stuff out, he wants it all
GONE. ONE package deal, one price. Here is the list. He
is
in NW New Jersey near Hackettstown.

2002 parts book, two vol.set
Engine and Trans shop manual, photocopy of factory manual Short neck
differrential, 1968. Long neck Differential, 1970. 1970
engine head removed, complete.
1968 block and crank, pan removed, head removed.
Engine numbers(you match them up, I don't know which number goes with
what engine) 1. 1675409 2552 (head
removed,complete) 2. 1660435 block and crank, head removed. Three 4spd
trannys. one only has 30K miles, was purchased
ne and is in good cond. the other two have the typical 2nd gear synchro
wear but are otherwise good.
1970 front and rear bumpers(fair cond, some rust, no dents)Exhaust pipe
A, 1st pipe past manifold. front grilles, 2right, 2 left,
68 and 70. 1968 tail lenses, L and R, all red. two alternators.2 air
filter housings.
rear shocks, one set. Dist caps (used). clutch parts.
windshield wiper motor. 4 new bushings. fuel pump 68?
internal front strut parts (guts before 1970 inserts).
2 fan blades, one almost new. dist housing and gears.
springs:front and rear, 2 sets. Misc engine hoses. Misc engine
accessories. two starters. two shift lever assemblies, one with
wood BMW logo. Carburetor. 2 tail light assemblies internal trunk part
of light. 2 front turn sig assemblies(non-projecting
amber lens type). Carb gaskets (new). 2 rear axles with CV joints on
both ends. Battery pan support. 2 rubber engine mounts,
used. Gas tank fill housing (rubber). rear brake drums. Rear carrier
with long neck differential wishbones both sides, stub axles
and sway bar assembly. Oil pan, 68. 4 pistons with conrods. Near new
flywheel with new ring gear (less than 1,000mi). Rear
drive shaft, pre CV. Gas tank, 70. 2 head lamp assemblies. 2 single
piston brake calipers. 2 radiators. NOS window
regulator(pass side). 2 rear stub axles. 2 front brake rotors. 1pr front
struts without shocks. brake shoes and pads (new). hub
caps. rear wheel bearings. oil filter (new). sway bar front?. latch to
hold door open NOS. NOS door gaskets R and L. Door
window squeegee int and ext sides of glass. 2 rear suspension wishbones.
master cyl repair kit (NOS). NOS clutch slave. Misc
brake parts and covers (some NOS). NOS front turn sig housing L and R
for 74.
2 NOS emergency brake cables. NOS speedo cable.
PPPHHHHEEEWWW, that's it.
I have inspected this collection personally, and I will be fielding
emails, my knowledge of the parts, other than the list above and the
fact that they came off of his cars, is minimal. I do know
that they are not a rusty pile of crap. these parts, some new, some not
are a great find for the person restoring a 2002.If you
wish to call, my number in CT is 203 776 0510 (parts are in NJ).
he is kinda reluctant to sell, but at the prodding of me and his wife,we
are going to try and clear the basement. He really does
not want nickel and dimers, neither do I. It is a one shot deal, bring
your truck, should all fit into a 8foot bed pickup(with
creative space engineering of course). Price he wants for the whole
shooting match $1,000 OBO. Time wasters and people
who want to buy this or that please do not respond. Thanks, but he wants
it all gone.

you can email me at flybirds@domain.elided
thanks
Kevin Richards