F/S: '99 E46 323i

I am contemplating selling my 323i. Here are the details:

Bright Red exterior
Black leatherette interior
Automatic Transmission
Power Glass Moonroof
Fold-down rear Seats w/Ski Bag
Foglights
Harmon-Kardon sound system
Premium Package:
   Power Front Seats
   Driver's Seat Memory
   Front Armrest
   Leather multi-function steering wheel
   Cruise Control
   Onboard Computer
   Full-size Spare Tire

Additions:
   Complete clear turn signal set (not red-white on rear... clear) (I
still
have the originals and will take $250 off if you don't want the complete
set)
   18-inch TSW Imola wheels
   CD-Changer with 3 cartridges
   I have a complete set of new Bilsteins not installed

Mileage: 20,300

Edmunds market value: $28,225
KBB Retail: $30,900    Wholesale: $26,605    So, halfway is $28,750

So the first person with $27,500 can steal it.

Contact me at roundel@domain.elided

I can email pictures.

- --
Brian Foster
prsncat@domain.elided - email

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com