Coolant Change, '97 328is, where's the plug?

I went to change the coolant on my '97 328is but couldn't find the
block drain plug.  Bently isn't too specific on this.  `Located
near rear of engine on exhaust side.'

The only thing I found that was close was behind the end of the O-2
sensor on the the manifold.  There isn't enough room to remove it without
hitting the O-2 sensor.  Would this be it?  If so, I guess I'll take it
to the dealer, though I'd rather do it myself.

    John