Re: bmw-digest V9 #1586

Hi Paul,
I would say that the si nicads were dead. The Bentley manual claims that it
takes up to 84 hours to charge them, but I think they are bit off base with
that. The slowest trickle charger I have (solar) will charge them in 6
hours. While your car was not being used, the nicads just lost their charge.

Tom Johnson
Dallas Texas
'85 535i Auto
'87 325is 5spd