From: Paul G <pahoia2@domain.elided>
To: <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 5:56 PM
Subject: e30 instrument problem

Hi,

I have an '88 E30 325i which has been parked in my
garage for six weeks without being used. When I
started it up, the tachometer, temperature gauge and
economy gauge didn't work. I had to go somewhere and
decided to look at it later. After driving several
miles the temperature gauge suddenly sprang into life
and a few minutes later the tacho did the same. They
both seem to be reading correctly. However, the
economy guage still isn't working after several days
of use. Anyone got any ideas where i should start
looking?
Any help appreciated.
Paul,
New Zealand.