1988 BMW 735i 5 speed for sale…still

I am resending this at ther request of one of the members.
Digest Readers,
Today is a sad day. I need to sell my 735i. Here is the story:
I am moving and can't take this car with me. I bought it only in July as a
project.
It is one of the very rare 5-speeds, there were less than 300 imported to
the US in 1988.
Facts:
- -It is black with a black leather interior.
- -The exterior is in great shape. No body rust or major dents.
- -The car was stolen and had some interior pieces taken out.(door panels,
center console, dash cluster) To my surprise most all of the wire
harnesses were not cut, rather unplugged. I replaced the missing pieces.
- -The leather seats are in great shape.
- -The mileage , because the original cluster was stolen, is unknown, but I
have documentation to believe the car has approx. 150k.
- - I had some front end work done to it (new control arm, idler arm,
bushings) and it rides real smooth. I bought new z rated tires and had a
four wheel alignment.
- -Engine runs great. Sounds great. Does have an oil leak that developed in
the past week.
- - Transmission needs a little attention. The bushing at the base of the
stick is worn out so the stick feels a little sloppy. Other than that the
tranny seems in good shape.
- -The headliner is sagging.
- -I am missing the wood insert that goes around the stick as well as the
drivers side door wood paneling. Easy to replace, just snaps in.
- -The solenoids that control the the heating and cooling vents were damaged
and need replaced. I haven't looked but imagine these parts are reletivly
cheap.
- -Ok, sounds like a long list but most of this stuff could be done in a
couple of weekends. I did buy the Bentley Manual ($119) and would be
willing to include that with the car. This car is considered salvaged in
CT but not in Mass or NH. Guys this is a rare one. I am in a bind and am
willing to take offers. Anyone have opinions about trying an ebay auction?
The car is located in Somerville, MA.
Email me if you have any questions.
Andrew Malick
andrewmalick@domain.elided