From: <tedcrum@domain.elided>
To: bmw group submissions <bmw@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 3:37 PM
Subject: e30 timeline?

I seem to have forgotten how late the e30 4-dr cars were sold in the US. I
recall that the "C" model went on about two years more, maybe the "S" too,
but what I am considering is a 4-door.

1989?

I recall that there were eta's before that, with the super-eta in '88,
then it's a blur.

Thanks,

Ted Crum
1988 735i 5-speed