Fwd: Insurance for BMW drivers

      HEY,GUYS!
         I CALLED CHUBB ON THE PHONE,AND THEY QUOTED ME ABOUT $100 MORE FOR
A NEW POLICY WITH THEM.(would be far lower at same coverage)
                        HOWEVER.....
      IT HAD THREE TIMES THE COVERAGE I NOW HAVE,AND USED "STATED" BLUE BOOK
VALUE FOR MY CAR....ABOUT 30% MORE THAN MOST COMPANIES USE FOR TOTAL VALUE.
      THEY WILL ALSO RAISE STATED VALUE ON REQUEST FOR EXTENSIVELY MODIFIED
CARS,TO COVER YEAR/MODEL/and UPGRADE VALUES.

       Their minimum policy is $300,000 liability,you chose the deductable
for comp& collision,using only factory auth. replacement parts.
                 BMWna actually did us a favor,it seems.
                                     "RA"/Bob G.

>From: "BMW USA" <bmwguestbook@domain.elided>
>To: <rabmw@domain.elided>
>Subject: Insurance for BMW drivers
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:28:05 -0500
>
>You've come to know bmwusa.com as the best source of information on BMW
>vehicles. It's time to expand your thinking.
>
>We are pleased to present the BMW Personal Insurance Program from Chubb
>Insurance Solutions, now available on-line. This unique program is designed
>to provide complete coverage for the BMW driver.
>
>A visit to the Chubb Insurance Solutions pages at bmwusa.com can help you
>learn about insurance for your vehicles, home, watercraft, and more. In a
>few mouseclicks you can see how smart choices on insurance coverage can
>make a huge difference if you have an accident or other loss. Plus, you can
>request estimated quotes for coverage through their Web site.
>
>We look forward to welcoming you on-line. Please use this link for
>immediate access:  http://www.bmwusa.com/insurance.  Or call 877-BMW-3578
>from 7am to 8pm EST on weekdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays for an
>immediate quote over the phone.
>

>Sincerely,
>

>BMW Financial Services
>

>Chubb Insurance Solutions refers to Chubb Insurance Solutions Agency, Inc.,
>20 Independence Boulevard, Warren, New Jersey 07059.

>We want your experience with the BMW Web site to be as smooth and
>reassuring as driving a BMW.  Accordingly, we diligently safeguard your
>privacy.  If you wish to review our privacy policy at any time, please
>click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your Web browser’s
>location window.
>
>http://www.bmwusa.com/privacy

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)