Wanted: Front spoiler and short shift kit for '88 325is

Would someone be so kind as to offer me their spare front spoiler for an '88
325is?  I happened to be driving through a heavy storm and
drove through several large bodies of standing water.  To my dismay, I noticed
that the lower portion of the spoiler had been blown off by the force of the
water.  Unfortunately when I retraced my route the next day, the spoiler was
nowhere to be found!  I would be willing to pay any reasonable price offered.
Color is insignificant, since my beloved car is due for a respray soon.
While I'm in the repair mode, I would like to tighten up the shifter
considerably.
On a side note, which may spur another thread of conversation, the
aforementioned 325is has now traveled 285,000 documented miles.
With $3k invested in a major engine rebild, (yes the timing belt broke), I would
really like to get another 285,000 out of her.
Any other high mileage stories?
- -Darren Jameson