89 525i still for sale - New Jersey USA

Hey list,

Last week I posted my 89 525i for sale. Well the new car is coming soon so
I must ABSOLUTELY sell this thing.

Specs, again:

89 525i
200k on body, 40k on rebuilt engine (don't have documentation on it though)
5 speed manual - clutch in really good shape
Idles a little rough
Could use suspension bushings (usual old worn-out bushings)
Just passed NJ state inspection

Dent on rear driver's door & hood.
SI batteries need replacing.
Interior in really, really nice shape. Heated seats work.
New Pioneer CD player.

I was asking around $5000 but I am flexable on that. Make me an offer. Like
I said, it must go sometime next week, so if someone wants it, let me know.

Car is located in Bricktown, NJ, approx 60 miles south of New York City,
and 50 miles East of Philladelphia.

- -ben

ben ruset  :  bruset@domain.elided  :  www.stormrage.net  : icq #3740672