FS: E21 parts Melbourne, Australia.

Hi,

I have a few bits and pieces left over from my recently parted out e21 323i,
includingt the following;

- - complete exhaust system, including a pair of brand new gen BMW rear
mufflers,
with all fittings etc. $150.
- - manual steering rack, complete with good damper and rod ends. $40
- - Tokico rear gas struts, good condition, $60 set with springs. Front strut
housings with Boge gas inserts, springs and top mounts, all in good
condition. $80 set.
- - various other mechanical parts, panels, glass ets- enquire for specifics.
All cheap.

All parts in australian dollars. Located near Melbourne. Any parts remaining
by Friday will be sent to the crusher.

Cheers,

Sasha.