RE: Brake bleeding...

I did the brake line thing recently.  I needed to rebuild a caliper because
I had one front brake dragging.  I chose to rebuild all 4 and go to
stainless lines.  I used EARL's brake lines from BMP (BMP hasn't burned me
... yet).  I got the garden-sprayer bleeder from BAS.  Everything went
well - the rear calipers were full of snot - the job was pretty easy, and my
brakes work great.

Karl Zemlin
zemlin@domain.elided
BMWCCA 82366