89 525i 5spd in NJ - FS

Hey all,

Well, it looks like I may have to sell my newly acquired 89 525i. Certain
changes are happening at work and it looks like I will be getting a company
car, so I won't need my own anymore. I don't really have the space to keep
both cars in the driveway, nor do I want to pay for insurance on an extra car.

It's an 89 525i, 200k on the body, 40k on a rebuilt engine (or so I was
told). It has a clean carfax report. As far as I know, I am the second owner.

The car misses at idle, it may be because of plugs or wires, I do not know.
I think the SI batteries need to be changed. Besides that and the missing,
the car is mechanically fine.

The interior is black leather, in mint condition. Heated seats work. There
is a small dent w/ some rust on the hood, and on the rear driver's door.
Not a big deal and doesn't detract much from the car cosmetically. The rest
of the car is sharp.

I installed a Pioneer DEH-9200R cd player to replace the factory
AM/FM/Cassette, which I still have.

If you're interested, email me at bruset@domain.elided.

Thanks,
- -ben