Willow Springs Sep 8-9, 2000

We're pleased to announce a High Performance Driving School, open
lapping and proposed club race at Willow Springs (big track) on Sep 8-9,
Friday and Saturday.  It will be a 2 dayschool hosted by Driving
Concepts.  This group was founded by professionaldriving instructors,
many of which instruct for the BMW CCA events as well as other
sanctioning bodies so you're sure to get a ton of great on track as
well as classroom instruction.  For the driving school we will cover all
the
basic items such as turn in's, apex's, exit speed, how to use your
visual
skills properly as well as the advanced driving concepts of heel and
toe,
throttle steering and trail braking.  All this is sure to boost your
learning curve and make you a much better driver on and off the race
track!

The day will consist of four 25-30 minute driving sessions as well as 3
to 4
classroom "Chalk Talk" sessions for the school groups.  We will have 2
school groups, an open track group for this event as well as a BMW CCA
club race that will put on a show for all of us!

The High Performance Driving School will have an instructor assigned to
you
to make sure you get all the one on one instruction you need throughout
the
weekend.  Passing will be limited to a few passing zones since safety is
our
main concern but there are plenty at Willow Springs.  You will be
allowed to
drive on your own and hone your skills once you have been signed off by
one
of our instructors.  At that time, you can get out there and have a
blast
using what you've just learned although we recommend you have an
instructor
with you as often as possible to increase your learning curve.  It's not

uncommon to see a signed off student with an instructor.

The Open track is open to advanced drivers only (A or B from the BMW CCA

Schools or equivalent) and will be a wheel to wheel with open passing.

We will have a catered lunch for both days as well as a Saturday night
dinner/banquet which will all be included into the cost of the event.
There
might even be a raffle for some prized that will be donated by some of
our
sponsors (TBD).  There will be a photography company there, taking
pictures
of your car which you can purchase if you wish to do so (details
available
at the track).

The price per for the High Performance Driving School is $450 per
student and
$300 for the racing school.  We're only accepting the first 50 students
for
the driving school and 25 for the open track so it's sure to fill up
quick!  If you want to attend this event, email Monty Sidhu
(mssidhu@domain.elided) ASAP for an entry/registration form. You can
also register online at www.drivingconcepts.com