86 325e for sale

Hello All,

  I need some advise on selling my 1986 325e, 4dr , Blue, 136500 miles, runs great. I've owned it about 2 years and its time for a newer model. I've replaced allot of parts but the only thing to go bad was the power steering pump. Heres is a list of what I've replaced:

1. Front and Rear Rotors and Pads (750 Miles)

2. Wires, Cap & Rotor, Plugs (1,000 Miles)

3. Shocks and Struts ( Next week )

4. Throttle Body ( Next Week)

5. New Radiator all metal, no plastic (Next Week)

6. Complete AC system ( Compressor, lines, ect...)

7. Few other basic things.

 The reason for the new parts I had no intent to sell it, so I ordered all these parts and have already arranged to have them installed. Then we decided to buy a 2000 323, so I dont need both. I have no Idea what to ask for the car or what it is worth being it is my first BMW. I live in the greater Washington DC area ( Falls Church Va) if anyone can give any advise it would be greatley appreciated.

          Pai

The BMW E30 community on the web---> http://www.bmwe30.net

End of bmw-digest V9 #1559