WTB/Trade: 18-inch for 17-inch wheels

Updated: I now have pictures of the wheels including a picture of the
wheels mounted on my E46.

I acquired these beautiful wheels from Fred Larimer of the BMW CCA Los
Angeles chapter. He originally had them on his black E36 325i and now
they are on my red E46 323i. My wife is starting to drive the car and
she thinks the ride is a little too stiff. I would like to trade these
wheels for a set of stock 17-inch wheels.

I have Toyo Proxes on and they have about 30% tread left. I will trade
for wheels without tires.

Feel free to email me for pictures or more information. I would prefer
someone local.

Selling price: $900.

Brian Foster
Irvine CA

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com