Re: M Roadster airbag disabling

If I recall, disabling the air-bag is illegal, except for "extenuating
circumstances."

I think I read somewhere of parents being sued by the government when they
determined that, had the air bag worked, the child would have survived the
accident.

I may be wrong, but I would seriously look *hard* into the legality of the
situation before you risk yourself or your children's life.

- -ben
89 525i