Re: tire warpage

> I don't rotate tyres, because it can cause them to wear faster. If they
> are wearing unevenly, then there is an alignment issue somewhere.

Disagree.  Many suspension layouts wear tires unevenly by design.
Rotating tires is easy, cheap, and if done regularly can (depending on a
particular car's wear patterns) even out wear very nicely.

> If you have a super lowered car, and ypour tyres are wearing
> unevenly, then you won't want to rotate them, because you'll
> surely be after maximum performance, so you'll want new tyres
> if the tread is worn some.

New tires offer the poorest grip.  Tires grip best when somewhere between
2/3 worn and completely bald.

John.