<E30> Tons of Parts For Sale

Time to clean out the garage before moving to the new house next month.
Everything must go -- etc., etc.  Make me an offer I can't refuse!

All parts are plus shipping from 89134 and from an '86 325eS unless otherwise
stated:

R. Bumper w/bumper shocks, $100
F. bumper, $75
RF quarter panel, Cinnabar Red, $50
Dash -- has two small cracks, $60
Misc interior switches (window, sunroof, etc.), $10 each
Headlight switch, $10
ABS pump, $75
ABS computer $125
Right door, $140
Left Rear trailing arm, $50
Getrag 260 5-speed (from '87 325iS), $300
1/2 shafts, $email for details
325iS stock swaybars, $50
325eS stock swaybars, $50
Alternator, $75
Starter, $40
Fuse Box, $50
Front subframe, $90
steering rack, leaking but rebuildable, $25
RR trunk liner, $10
RF bumper molding - fair, $10
LF bumper molding -- good, $20
RF headlight assy, $25
L&R front kick panel speakers, $25 pair
Wiper motor assembly, $75
Central lock control unit, $25
Right headlight grill trim, $15
black door pockets, $5 each
Glove box interior top trim panel, $10
HVAC section (controls, heater core, evaporator, fan, etc.), $200
Steering column, $50
Brake and clutch pedal assembly, $75
Coolant expansion tank, $10
Instrument cluster trim surround, $10
Instrument cluster lower trim piece, $5
center console (goes around shifter, etc.), $50
turn signal switch, $25
steering column trim, $15
Schroth autocontrol harness, Red, $50
Washer fluid reservior, $10
wiper switch, $20
Cruise control system (switch, computer, actuator), $110
Fresh air vents, $15 pair
Ignition switch, $15
Inside door latch handles, $5 each

I have a bunch of other stuff so go ahead an ask, I may have it.

Regards,

Kirk Lachman, President
Sin City Chapter