Bmp is bad!

I have nothing good to say about that company. I ordered the Body kit for
the E30. I thought it looked great! I still do think it looks great. The
problem was, they dont have any of them. I waited about 2 months to receive
it. So that pissed me off but thats not all. They make you ship it on a
special truck becasue it is to big, $100 shipping thats crazy. Then when i
got it the box was all smashed and my kit was cracked and scratched, It was
garbage. All broken. It was made from the cheapest shitty plastic. I was
horrified. So i call Bmp to return it becasue this one was all broken. They
said they wouldnt return it. So i cursed them out and they said they would
return it but not pay for the shipping. SO I yelled at them again and they
said they would return it and send me a replacement. But remember how they
dont have any because so many people want them. So they said it would take
another 2 months. Thats 4 months. And it would take another week to paint
and install it. Crazy. So i went and bought a Racing Dynamics Kit. I dont
think it looks as good but they are a better company. i had no problems and
the plastic they use is much thicker and stronger. i think the Racing
Dynamics spoiler is better looking. Anyways, I still do want BMP strut bars
and sway bars. They are good and cheap. I plan on ordering them sometime.
But other than that BMP is the worst company ever. Dont buy from them. Thats
my story. Thank you for reading,

P.S. I dont know if things have changed since my problem, so is is a chance
they are better now. But anything you have to say positive or negative would
be appreciated.

Jason
87' 325is
99' 528i