In search of missing HP

Hi All,

I have a 1985 Euro M6 that is new to me and seems to be down on power. Some symptoms and misc include - very rich running - esp at idle, new (rebuilt) engine, new exhaust, - I have run it with and without the cat, new AFM, lumpy idle with what sounds a bit like a miss, good compression ~ 155 in all cylinders, good leak down ~7% in all cylinders. I have the Dinan chip in the car and I had the standard BMW chip in it. How much vacuum should I see at the throttle bodies? The car runs 0-60 in ~6.7 sec, the factory claims ~6.0 sec, the P.O. - a BMW mechanic, who rebuilt the engine and tranny claimed to have cleaned stuff up a bit and was expecting ~300hp from the engine.

Thanks

Ray Bahr