Re: How to remove airbag warning labels?

There is a good reason BMW made those labels non-removable.  What about the
next guy that owns the car and whose child is injured then sues BMW?   You
will get to be involved also.  Remote but non-zero possibility.

I don't like the labels either.  Do you also want to remove them from your
ladders, lawnmower and most of your other stuff?  I think you will be more
successful covering the labels rather than removing them.

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>