Re: Eating in the car? !!

In a message dated 7/24/00 2:56:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I don't think people should HAVE
 to eat in the car - ya know, like, can't you just wait till we get home in a
 whole 20 minutes!!!  Apparantly they can't, as she rebuked me saying I'm so
 anal about the car and I shouldn't mention this stuff in front of the
 munchkin.  Aaaargh.  Do you all let your families eat food and potentially
 messy drinks and stuff in your clean/pristine cars?  >>

Yea - my first wife used to do that too!
Fred Callender RMC