SF Bay Area body shops: summary

A while ago I asked about body shops in the San Francisco bay
area.  Thanks very much for the replies!  Here is a quick summary; the replies
(edited a little bit, sorry) are also included below:

Number		Body Shop

2		B Line Body Shop in San Jose
1		BMW of San Francisco
1		Cook's Autobody in Redwood City
1		The Preferred Image in Los Gatos

I went to B Line and they repaired the minor damage to the rear bumper cover
just fine.  I also had the windshield replaced by Frank's Glass, but they nicked
and scratched the car in minor ways so I wasn't too happy with them.

Here are the responses I received:

***
I've used B Line in San Jose on more than one occasion and have been very
satisfied with the results.
***
Visit BMW of SF.
More BMW's in their body shop than you'll see at any other shop.
I had my '98, E-38 with 8k miles on it.
They are an factory authorized BMW repair facility.
Turned out they could complete a $10k repair with out bondo!!
Super repair!!
A must visit.
***
Check Cook's Autobody in Redwood City.  They are certified for
Factory repairs of MBZ, BMW, RR etc, and do fantastic work.
***
I have had too much experience with The Preferred Image in Los Gatos.  So far
they have repaired all three of my family Bimmers with varying degrees of
damage.  Each time they have done exceptional work and are fantastic in paint
matching.
***
The Beeline body shop in San Jose does pretty damn good work.  They did a
perfect restoration job (6500.00 bucks) to my 73 2002 using glasurite
paint.  Bill Suggs is the owners son and is the man that runs it.  Also a
monthly advertiser in the BMWCCA Chapter newsletter.

Thanks again very much for all the responses.
Mike