Racing/Driving School

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the CCA Club Racing School:

We've sold out over half of the spots for the Racing School and have
about a third left for the driving school.  If have considered
attending don't delay sending in your applications.

Here is some information about this event that is being hosted by
Driving Concepts.

Where:  Willow Springs
When: Aug. 12 and 13, 2000
How much: $395 per student for the High Performance Driving School
and $495 per student for the Racing School.

This fee includes a catered lunch for both days as well as catered
dinner for Saturday night.

This racing school is the first step you need to take in order to
qualify for a BMW CCA Club Racing License.  If you've considered
taking the step to go racing or would simply like to improve your
driving abilities, here is your chance.

I would like to add that Kumho Tires and BMW CCA are the sponsors for
this event.

Email me for information or applications.

Thank you,

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided