Re: The heat melts my car's performance!

I have had the a similar experience with my 95 m3. I have had it now for a
few months and as you said on cooler days the car seems more powerful but on
hot days it seems to bog down(it also hesitates when i initially hit the gas
on hot days). I believe it's dinan chipped(haven't got the tool yet to open
chip housing to check). I have since replaced the stock air filter with a
k&n filter and replaced the spark plugs with bosch platinum 4 with no
noticeable improvement(none to brag about anyway). I plan to install a jim c
cold air intake in the near future hopefully I get some kind of noticeable
improvement there.

Paul
BMWCCA 186412