FS: <E30> Wheels & Tires

I have a set of 4 E30 Wheels and tires.  These are the default
wheels for an 87 325es.  The Tires are from 1991 so I would suggest
they be discarded they could be too old and rotten.  I live in
Atlanta area so anyone in this are can come by and pick up.
The tires are too heavy and bulky for me to ship.  Anyone who
ants them please make me an offer by Friday.  Highest bid wins!
;)

Chris,
87 325es
92 325ic