FS: 1996 328is, low miles, excellent condition, M3 kits installed

'96 <E-36> 328is Arctic Silver with black interior.  36500 LOW miles, sports
package, On board computers, heated seats, mirrors.  Power locks, seat,
windows, Alpine alarm system installed.  Factory installed M3 kits
(front/rear/side skirts), M3 mirrors, trunk spoiler, clear lenses.  18" Momo
Arrow wheels with S-02 tires, Momo exhaust system.  Racing Dynamic lowering
springs with Bilestein race shocks.  ATE power disc rotors, Repco M/M brake
pads.  Hand wash/wax weekly, always garaged.  One owner.  Please visit my
web site for more detail and photos.  http://drive.to/bmw328is
or call (206)226-5168 if interested.  I am in Seattle, WA area.
Asking price $29000 OBO.
aaronliu168@domain.elided