1987 325 CHECK oil light?? -Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to me
in my time of need. The light went out Friday dinner time, just before I
went on a long drive, but still it was nice to know that everything was
cool, and others had experienced it.

I just got back from a weekend spent 350 kms away, had some fun with a
Grand National on a nice long and new stretch of two lane divided
highway. He passed me at 130, so I kept up for a while, I decided to
leave him alone at 180.  Man I love my car.

Bob Norman
1987 325
1966 1800