Hello , Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a couple of questiosn I posted back a little while ago and I got some re
plies that were helpful..

But I have some further questions.
I have a moaning noise comming from the front left wheel? when the sterring whe
el is turned the right the noise goes away (higher speeds) and resumes when the
 wheel is tunred back to the left...
My question.... Is this the left wheel bearing?
#2. Do I NEED the bearing removing tool or can this be done without it easily?
On a scale of 1-10 how easy is this job? 1 being very easy 10 being (take it to
 the shop)

2. How difficult is it to change the shock mounts in the rear of the car...
will i need any special tools.
 b. The top of the shock housing seems difficult to get at ...any suggestions?

3. There is a creaking noise on turning my sterring wheel either to left or rig
ht when car is not mocing or movcing at slow speeds, cant hear it at higer spee
ds, but it sounds like a Huge creaaking groaning noise and I can feel vibration
 when turning the sterring wheel (car stopped) between the passenger and driver
s seats on the floor towards the front.

any ideas? I will check under the car in the morning :)

Thanks
ANY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE>