Re: Probably a Hoax

Morty write...

>I was just sent this info and I am sure it is hoax like "the needle in
>the theater seat".  Buuuuuut.................. from the thread on
>premium fuel.  It doesn't state if it is on all handles or premium or
>regular.  If it is on either regular or premium I could give them some
>possible suspects.

Morty - Not to sound too much like a hand-slapping shool teacher, but a
little homework goes a long way.  Please check your sources as well as some
references before sending this kind of stuff out to the masses.  It only
slows down the good stuff (like my M3 screen saver download).

http://urbanlegends.about.com/science/urbanlegends/?once=true&;

John Virnig
'97 328is