E21 exhaust for Sale & 2002 Wanted- Melbourne, Australia

Hi,

I have a genuine E21 323i twin muffler exhaust that I don't need and is sort
of taking up space. The rear mufflers are near new (only on car for a few
weeks) genuine BMW items, and the centre muffler is also genuine although it
was on the car for around a year. Looking for $200Ausd for the complete
system, and I can fit it for a bit extra.

I also have quite a number of other E21 parts lying around, including front
end, some panels, glass etc. E-mail me if you need anything. Also set of
16in Simmons wheels with fat low profile tyres to suit any 4 stud BM, asking
$1200, e-mail for more info.

For those in Victoria, I am looking for a 2002 (prefer early round tailight
model, but will consider anything) for restoration. I don't care if the car
is not running, or even has some minor rust (as long as it hasn't infested
the entire body!). Must be priced accordingly. E-mail if you can help.

Sasha

snackov@domain.elided