Audio ???

- --============_-1251689241==_ma============

	Hello Fellow Bimmer Lovers.... I have an audio question ?
	Keeping in mind that sound and speakers are a very personal
and subjective thing.....
	I have a 98 328is with the Harmon Kardon 8 speaker upgrade...
I don't like it much, It has a major hump in the 250 -300 Hz range
creating a honky sound...I must turn down the bass in order to keep
the freq response relatively even... but then there is no low end.
I would prefer not to replace the whole thing..

Fix #1 Without replacing the whole thing.. head speakers and amps...
I assume the hump is from the back speakers....Has anyone out there
found the same and replaced just the rear drivers with a different
speaker with any success ??

Fix #2 add a subwoofer......but that will not resolve the imbalance
in the low end....

Any suggestions ???

I love to listen to loud music ...Dance, Industrial, pop, and even
classical...but I am not looking for a rumbling boombox on wheels.....
				Thanks....

"Just Hold Down The Option Key And Call Me In The Morning"

Thomas Trafalski
Seismic Sound Productions
tommyt@domain.elided

[...]

</fontfamily>