machinist tools for sale

Sorry for the cross-posting, but this is listed for a non-BMW fanatic.
Please respond directly through the contact listed below, not me.
I do not have first hand knowledge of the condition of this equipment.

Bridgeport/Doall vertical milling machine, Variable speed 4000 rpm head, 9x48
inch table, ACU-rite Digital's, x, y and knee power feeds, chrome ways.
Machine is in mint condition, very low usage hours, Buyer responsible for
shipping $8800.00

Delta 20 inch pedestal drill press, foot switch operated, 1/2 inch  chuck,
good condition $425.00 Buyer responsible for shipping. $425.00

Wysong 36 inch foot shear, 16 gauge mild steel capacity, excellent condition,
blade sharp, Great for smaller jobs, body shops and fiberglass sheet. Buyer
responsible for shipping. $950.00

A69bonnie@domain.elided or call 301-662-6811 and ask for Paul Beard