RE: 2002 brake booster replacement question

I need to know if there's any problem with replacing my standard 2002 brake booster with the Tii brake booster while keeping the standard cali[ers, etc? I plan to upgrade the calipers & rear brake at a later date. How about advice on the change-out, any special suggestions/pre-cautions about this replacement?

Any advice on this replacement/upgrade???

As always, thanks in advance for the feedback,
Clyde W.
1967  '02