spring question

Whazzup everybody?
Does anybody know the spring rating (lbs) of a set of eibach pro-kit springs
for a non-M3 E36?  I'm curious 'cause I keep feeling as though my car's rear
end is still too soft for my taste.  I've installed a complete suspension in
this car which include bilstein sports to help firm up my ride, but I'm
still after that "go-kart" feel!

Does anybody have any recommendations?  I've already had the needed body
work associated with installing +3 tires/wheels and a lowered ride.

searching for a better kidney belt,
Ron
rhakim@domain.elided
BMW CCA #165142