[E36M3] Very unsual tire wear.

Help!

My rear tire blew yesterday b/c of an unsual wear problem.  Both rear tire
inside edge/shoulder wear down to the cord when the rest of the tire has 1/3
thread left.  It's not your regular negative camber wear where you have the
1/3 inside surface of the tire wear out before the rest of the surface.
This is a 1/2 inch U GROOVE at the very edge of the tire.  Both rear tires
are like this.  I can't find and rubbing on the wheel well or suspension.

Never seen tire wear like this.  Any idea on how this could have happenned?

The tire is Sumitomo HRTZ II.  I installed Eibach Pro spring with Koni
adjustables at the same time when I installed these tires.  Had the
alignment done after the suspension install.

Car handles fine. I don't know problem is with the tires, suspension, or
alignment.

thanks,
anthony
95 M3