735i: Engine Seems to be Running Warm but.........

Hi,

First of all I want to thank all of you that have helped me getting my
previous 85 735i Oil Sender question solved. The connector had somehow
worked it's way off of the sender connector. It's back on and working fine.

Now I have another question. Since warm weather has set in, my engine has
been running warm. Actually it's running hot. The temperature needle was
running near the red zone. That's hot to me. Anyway, I changed the
thermostat. It was broken and I really thought that would cure my problem.
It definitely helped. I had the radiator "flow tested". It was restricted as
well. At this point I have a new radiator and a new thermostat and the temp
needle is settling to the right of center(toward the warm side). I still
think it's a little warm. I believe the fan clutch to be OK. It stops
immediately when the engine it shut off. The electric fan works fine. My
water pump is the next thing I was thinking about changing UNTIL I noticed
that the temperature needle seems to move toward the hot side(to the right)
in direct relation to the number of electrical accessories that I have on.
For instance. as I turn up the fan speed selector, the needle jumps
immediately toward the hot side of the indicator. If I turn on the
headlights, it jumps again. So now I'm wondering if I have two problems. An
electrical problem and a temp problem. Anybody heard or seen anything like
this? Thanks.

Bobby